Monday, June 2, 2008

Memo Pause




Here is a great product for all you writers out there. It's called Memo-Pause. Visit the website for more details. Aren't they fabulous!?!
www.memo-pause. com
Author Carla Cassidy: "I would love to win a Memo-Pause. I am definitely memo-pausal. I would wear it daily to write down important notes. I've gotten so tired of wearing post-it notes on my clothes. They don't do well in the wind or rain. I chased one down the other day for two blocks. As a writer I would find the Memo-Pause invaluable for thosemoments when inspiration strikes and I can't get to my office. Actually, it would be kind of like wearing a little office around my neck. It could also draw attention away from the turkey waddle that has appeared with age. (What's up with that, anyway?)"
Author Delyn Fisher: "As an elementary school teacher, my students are a source of endless inspiration. I would use my Memo-Pause to jot down story ideas. It would also help to keep track of those million things I do on a daily basis."
* I was featured in her newsletter, though I didn't win the contest! *
Anyway, I just thought I would share this idea with you. Let me know how you like it.
DeLyn

No comments: